Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fashion Bloggers from all over the world

I love to read fashion bloggers written by fashion bloggers from other countries. From New Yorkers to Parisian, the clothes that they wore never fails to thrill me with beautiful, simple and some intrigue designs and cuts. By reading fashion blogs, it gives me new insights to the trends in other countries.


Lousie Ebel is one of the those fashion blogger whom I admired for their styles. Ebel is one of the well-known fashionista on LOOKBOOK.NU
The clothes that she wear brings out the elegance and beauty of fashion. She is a Parisian and her clothes reflects the rich elegance of the Parisian fashion culture.
I love her style and cant get enough of it.


LOOKBOOK.nu:
LOOKBOOK.nu:
LOOKBOOK.nu:


Louise Ebel blog (English translation available)


xxx Stylison xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down your comments I would love to here them. Thanks for commenting.