Monday, September 26, 2011

First Dreamtrip: Chiangmai! I had an Awesome time!






Last month, I went to Chiangmai, Thailand for holiday and its my very first dreamtrip :)

The trip was awesome! I stayed Suriwongse Hotel in Chiangmai for 4D3N. A day's dinner was included in the trip along with lots of things throw in during the trip! I love free and easy travels where I have more time for myself on shopping. I bought many things from Chiangmai! Lots of photos had been taken to capture the amazing time as memories. I posted some photos here for you to check it out.
The tranquil city have left me a great impression, and I love to be back there!


Firs Photo
Red Vinatge Polka dots blouse: Bought in Chiangmai
Shirt
Denim shorts
Slippers
Sunglass: Forever 21



xxx Stylison xxx






8 comments:

  1. looks like youre having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Wish I could have went with you! haha

    xx Rach

    STUDIO SWAG

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like youre having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really love your pictures! Wish we were also there in Chiangmai to witness the beauty of the place, ourselves! We love the beautiful scenery! Very nice post!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!

    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com

    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures!!

    xoxo

    http://theprevailingeffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pen down your comments I would love to here them. Thanks for commenting.