Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Graffiti




It has been a long hiatus! Im back. Sorry for the blur photos cause Im using a digital cam to take the photos in the night and it dosent turn out well.Been busy lately and I need to make this a quick post.

I went to Haji Lane with my friend to get a gift for another friend, and we went in the night. I found that there are really cool graffiti on Haji decided that it will be a great spot to take photos.haha

Drappy Studded Cardigan: Cotton On
Vintage Skirt: from my Mum
x cross dress: ohsofickle
back chained pumps: sugar
3-way backpack: Princesses
Pamela Love Silver Triangle Ring

I want to share with you Richard Nicoll Fall/Winter 2011 fashion show. I really love his pieces in this collection. His pieces are neatly cut with a little tail at the end. Its a great collection!




thanks for reading =)

xxx Stylison xxx

10 comments:

  1. That's really an amazing post. I really like it. Keep it up.

    Buy Leather Jackets,
    Men Leather Pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ring is adorable! I want something like that haha :p

    xx
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. that triangular ring is perfect!

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your triangular ring :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0 M G i die for your ring! i'm a complete jewelry fanatic. so cool that youre from singapore! i'm a new york girl =) great blog!

    check mine out. www.fashionstamina.blogspot.com

    xoxo - christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Pamela Love!
    that ring is gorgeoussss.

    xx
    The Trend Palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ring is fantastic. Hard to wear?

    Love the blog.

    www.luluadores.com

    ReplyDelete

Pen down your comments I would love to here them. Thanks for commenting.