Friday, April 23, 2010

Tempations



Shopping is one of my hobbies and it serves as a great therapy as a stress reliever.
I love to do online shopping as it is convenient to shop and it saves time.
The flipside of online shopping is the exposure to a wide variety of goods at a time that never fails to tempt me to indulge in shopping.

My recent item that I tempted to buy is the Satin Batwing Top from xoxoho.livejournal.com Currently there is a clearance sale going on at the site and this top is really going at a reasonable price.
I love this top as it is black and classy. It is easy to match different types of clothes. If I get this top, I will wear it with high waisted shorts with top tuck in and match it with my black hairband with big bow from f21.


xxx Stylison xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down your comments I would love to here them. Thanks for commenting.