Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A day went by

Photo taken on 6/6/10, Monday






I had a movie date with my friend, Constance. We watched Prince of Persia. The movie was great and the I love the effects used in this movie-making. You should catch Prince of Persia, the 105minutes movie is worth the watch!

Before meeting Constance, I did some Maths at Starbucks and took some photos of my stuffs too=)

I wore this new studded cardigan bought from Cotton On. The cardigan is oversized but it gives the slouchy look which fits perfectly for my long torso.


What: Pink printed top, Cotton On black gold studded cardigan, Cotton On dark blue denim cuff shorts, leather bracelet, Chanel logo leather bracelet, Chanel logo ring, 3 birds flying ring,Chanel scarf, Pink hello Kitty bag,White shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down your comments I would love to here them. Thanks for commenting.