Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HYPEED



HYPEED! that is the new website Ive discovered on Style of a Fashionista.

You might have seen those cute little pink hearts next to the photos in this blog. They are created by Hpypeed! Create an account at Hypeed and with a click on the heart, it will be added to your inspiration page at hpypeed!
People will be able to add your photos to their inspiration page, AND your pics will also appear on the inspirations homepage. Yes, you got it, everyone will be able to see your pictures, and surely click on your blog to check it out!



Ive submitted one of my photos with my pink aviators for competition. Do support me by voting for me!Thanks

Please click on to the no. to rate my photos.thanks!



xxx Stylison xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down your comments I would love to here them. Thanks for commenting.